Copyright © While They Sleep

Monday, July 2, 2012

Working out, while they sleep

This weekend we invested in a treadmill. Something I've wanted for sometime now and finally was able to get one. It has already simplified my morning routine. For one, I no longer need to set my alarm for 4am to be up by 4:30am (snooze button) and out of the house by 4:50am to drive to the gym and work out from 5-6am and then drive back home. Today, I set my alarm for 4:55am, woke up, brushed my teeth, threw on some workout clothes, my hair in a scrunchie and walked right into my living room for an hour cardio session. It was so much easier. I got in a great sweaty workout all while the boys slept in the bedroom.

I'm looking forward to some positive changes in my weight, finally losing the last of this pregnancy weight and much more! Can't wait to see the changes take effect. With my healthy nutrition, 5 day workouts (which again is so much more simple now) and consistency, I hope to stay on track. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment