Copyright © While They Sleep

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Maternity Photos, "yay" or "nay?"

I love maternity photos. Well, if their done tastefully. They are a great way of capturing such an extraordinary time in a woman's life. Creating life is such an amazing gift only women get to experience and being able to capture photos of your body changing as you create a person inside of you is amazing. I loved my maternity photos and can't wait to take more with baby #2 (one day). I think the second time around, I'll do more studio photos. With my first child, we took photos outside in a special place for us. Old Sacramento was where my husband and I had our first date in 1999, which led to our first kiss. We thought it was fitting to take pregnancy photos of our first child there also.
But I gotta say, some maternity photos really make me scratch my head and think "what the hell were these people thinking?" Mom 365 posted a photo of a couple that took a photo that will definitely make you scratch your head. If anything, it's a good laugh. Because I agree with the author's take on the photo, to each is definitely their own.

Check this out... What are your thoughts? "Special" isn't it? Hahaha!



check out the post and the author's take on this picture on Mom 365: "Interesting" Maternity Photo

Here are some pix from MY maternity photo shoot :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment