Copyright © While They Sleep

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Turning 31!


I can’t believe that in a little over a week, I’m going to be 31! 31.

No more 30. It’s kind of mind boggling to me. I loved being 30.  Thirty was a great year. We bought and moved into our first house.  And we’re enjoying making it our home. We also had our “yard crashed” while I was 30.  That was a pretty awesome experience. Being on DIY’s Yard Crashers, we got an amazing tropical backyard where we could spend endless summer nights hanging out in front of a fire pit, lounging in the palapa and bbqing with friends and family. All thanks to a pretty little red head.  But best of all, I spent my 30th year of life being a new mommy to the most amazing little boy I could ever ask for.  This was by far the best part of my 30th year. Becoming a mother changed my life in a million ways.  I don’t remember what life was like before him. And I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him.  

I can’t believe all of these huge changes in my life happened in this one amazing year – I will miss it. But I’m hoping, wishing and praying for a blessed, happy, healthy, and exciting 31st year.  One more week… cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment