Copyright © While They Sleep

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let Go and Let Live! :)

So.Damn.True! 

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to let go.  I've come to realize that it's true what they say ... some people come into your life as blessings, some as lessons - and some are only there temporarily.  And that's ok. 

I've learned a lot from the people who have come into my life.  Including that some just weren't meant to stay forever.  I've come to terms with it and I'm finding myself at peace.  I'm not perfect, but neither are they.  Sometimes, it's just how the cookie crumbles. 

I'm focusing my efforts on reconnecting with old friends, building relationships with likeminded people - and especially people who are supportive.  I have always been a firm believer in friendships being a two way street - when you start traveling on a one way avenue, the roadblocks are too much to deal with.  So rather than hold onto any resentment, anger and frustration, I have found a new found peace in old friendships, real girl friends, true laughter and joy.  

I'm spending my summer months reconnecting with old friends, building relationships, and most of all, with my amazing family! Pretty soon, Insha'Allah, we will be expanding our family, and I want to get in as much quality time with my lil' only child as I can :) 






#LetGoAndLetLive #LoveLife #SurroundYourselfWithHappyBeautifulPeople #AintNobodyGotTimeForAnythingElse #BlessedForAmazingFriends #AndEvenBetterFamily #Reconnecting #NoRegrets #MySonIsMyWorld #ThatsJustWhatItIs

0 comments:

Post a Comment