Copyright © While They Sleep

Saturday, February 23, 2013

New healthy eating finds

My new healthy eating finds (thanks to friends, trainer and my own research). Im eating these foods bc they are good for me and also taste great! I'm eating them almost daily.

1. NF Greek yogurt (daily) - mixed with blueberries and blackberries, this is a great snack, meal and/or dessert. I was eating this years ago and then gave it up. Technically it's not a new find as it is a newly "refound" find :)

2. Ezekiel bread - I had always heard about it but it looked like a loaf of bricks to me. Flourless bread? Weird. Turns out, it's pretty damn good. And I actually really like it :)

3. Powdered Peanut Butter - woah! Yup, you read that correctly, powdered PB! It is all natural, full of good stuff and 85% less fat and calories! score! PB2 is a great brand but they were all out so I tried setting different.





0 comments:

Post a Comment