Copyright © While They Sleep

Monday, February 18, 2013

Revved up!

After falling off the radar for 2 weeks (being sick, then son was sick, then I was sick again), I'm back! This time with more support. My husband and I met with a friend who is a personal trainer. He created our health profiles looking at where we were and where we should be. His special tools were VERY detailed (showed us our body fat, visceral fat, body mass, how heavy we were on our bones, how old our body thought we were based on our weight and more). Lets just say it was VERY enlightening. Even with losing 20 lbs on my own, I realized I have a long way to go and really need to step it up. He then set us up on a nutrition and supplement plan (no diet pills). The supplements are natural and good for you. We are super excited!

I'm starting fresh on MyFitnessPal (calorie counter app). I reset my weight and I'm starting over. Kendrick, our trainer and friend, will be following my progress on MyFitnessPal and periodically checking what I'm eating. I'm supposed to eat between 1400-1600 calories a day (I picked 1500 to make it easy). I'll be working out 4-6 days a week, shooting for 4 only on busy weeks and 5-6 days on a regular week. I'll be going to bootcamp every Sunday, schedule permitting. I'm revved up and ready to drop the weight and get into the best shape of my life!

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment