Copyright © While They Sleep

Monday, February 25, 2013

Survival: It Takes a lot of HEART

As I focus on eating lean, clean and green and getting into the best shape of my life, I've been researching various nutrition, health and fitness articles.  I came across a very interesting read titled Survival: It Takes a lot of Heart.  It was a short read on how being fit can be the key to our survival, especially under a natural disaster or attack of some sort. I never thought of it that way, but the author is 100% right.  Being healthy & fit is crucial in your day to day life, but when a natural disaster strikes or you are fighting for your life, it becomes a means to one's survival.

I thought I would share the article here.

This summer, my husband and I are planning on finishing our emergency kits in the unforeseen situation of a natural disaster or some sort of attack.  We have several items on our to-do list to get our kit put together. 

After reading this article, I want to make sure our health and fitness levels are at the top of that list. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment