Copyright © While They Sleep

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The 100 Foods Dr. Oz Wants in Your Shopping Cart

As promised from my post the other day, here is the link to the article regarding an episode of Dr. Oz in which he details the 100 foods he wants you to add to your grocery shopping list. He created this list to ensure you are eating healthy foods and making sound dietary decisions without putting too much thought into it. I thought it was SUPER helpful!

The 100 Foods Dr. Oz Wants in Your Shopping Cart!

Maker sure you click on the link to PRINT out the full list of 100 items:
Dr. Oz's Printable List

I thought it was interesting how he distinguished "Tree Fruits," "Citrus," and "Stone Fruits" -- I don't think I've even heard of people describing fruits as "stone" fruits. Apaprently, he only recommends two fruits from the "Tree Fruits" category and a handful from the "Stone Fruits" list. Sadly, my favorites are tropical fruits that are NOT on the list. No surprise there as they are full of sugar.

Enjoy! And happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment