Copyright © While They Sleep

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

what a day :(

Ever wake up and just the thought of going to work makes you want to vomit? That was me this morning. After a shitty 2 weeks of working more hours than I will get paid (the joys of being a "exempt" employee), I knew that Tuesday was going to be an even shittier day. Lo and behold, half the day has gone by and I've contemplated running out of the building with all my belongings in hand at least a dozen times. I haven't though. I haven't run out of the building. I'm still here. Because the rational, sane ME knows I need a job and the "I don't give a shit about this place" ME knows that this too shall pass.

What keeps me going is that there are only a few more hours left in my "work" day and I'm home to the most beautiful smile... I can see his lil' booty wobbling over to me as he crawls as fast as he can to the door to greet me. I can see it like he's right in front of me. And that keeps me going...

Here's a pic of us over the weekend... eating pasta (don't mind me: no makeup and looking a raggedy mess) =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment