Copyright © While They Sleep

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Personalized ringtone :)

There's nothing more wondrous than the sound of a baby laughing. So why not make it a ringtone? That's what I did. Now every time my cell phone rings, I hear the beautiful sound of my son laughing. And it makes me smile each time.

If you want to personalize your ringtone too, check out www.phonezoo.com, a great FREE website to create any ringtone you want. I simply recorded his laugh as a voice memo, emailed that memo to myself, saved it to my pc, downloaded it to the above website and created a ringtone out of it. Then I followed the directions, like I have to create other ringtones, and uploaded it to iTunes, synced to my iPhone and VOILA! A great personalized ringtone of Eju laughing :)

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment